Flexible spaces for small events.
Located above the Refectory at UWA, the Sue Boyd, May Tannock and Acorn Rooms are the perfect small venue for functions up to 75 people.
The spacious balcony from the Acorn room looks out onto Oak Lawn and Matilda Bay, making the outdoor dining option a must.
- Capacity of 75 people for cocktail/stand-up events and 50 people for seated meals.
- Mirrors available for dancing rehearsals (Sue Boyd & May Tannock rooms).
- 2x rooms with wooden flooring (Sue Boyd & May Tannock rooms) / 1x room carpet (Acorn rooms)
- Lift access
- Kithcen available for reheating (May Tannock & Acorn rooms)
- Tables and chairs (Acorn room)